We believe that cultivating a deeper sense of loyalty and belonging is key to how we attract and retain our best people. By embracing our diverse experiences and views, we are better positioned to deliver results, create innovations that matter, and thrive in today's changing world. This reality inspires our Inclusion & Diversity vision, We Are More Together, and guides our approach as we all work toward creating great places where our teams work and thrive.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Regional Business Development Manager to join our Multi-Vendor Services (MVS) sales team. Tektronix will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with education and training opportunities to keep current in your field. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy. Tektronix is an equal opportunity employer.
Demonstrated and verifiable past performance includes:
- Designing and conducting compelling conversations for executive level roles.
- Able to articulate tangible and quantifiable "value" to a customer. Presents solutions in terms that the customer will perceive as real and incremental value.
- Uncovering potential customers' key buying influences.
- Lead and develop compelling past performance narratives that bring forth our high-value and lower the cost of new sales.
- Observing and assessing potential customers (spoken and unspoken) concerns.
- Possesses excellent listening, verbal and written communications skills.
- Helping potential customers accurately and completely analyze and assess their internal costs.
- Lead and manage complex new business pursuit projects that involve an in-depth evaluation of different variables using managers and associates across multiple internal and external organizations.
- Consistently holds high ethics and standards of conduct in today's business environment.
- Participation and successful completion of at least one highly-recognized sales training and/or education program required. Highly desirable if viewed as a mentor and/or expert in the skill.
- Proven advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and industry specific software required.
- MS Dynamics experience preferred.
- Candidate should reside within an existing service territory
Minimum of 10 years' experience selling technical
Minimum of 8 years' experience selling NEW large (six
figure) multi-year, services agreements and contracts is preferred
Expertise in selling services into one or more than one
of the following industries preferred:
Calibration - Test & Measurement Services
Aerospace & Defense
Semiconductor & Computer
U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident Status
Ability to travel domestically required.
Ability to travel a minimum of 50%.
When you join Tektronix and Fortive, you will
work in an extraordinary team, learning with and from great people, where
diversity and inclusion is celebrated. You will have the opportunity to do work
that makes a difference in the world. You will be trusted and empowered to
contribute in meaningful ways with visibility and accountability. We are
obsessed with our customers and have a commitment to transparency, unending
learning and growth to accelerate progress and innovation. Join us for the
excitement of a startup with a history of success! For You. For Us. For Growth.
This position's primary/essential functions are subject to US Government ITAR compliance requirements under current government contracts. Therefore, all applicants must be either a US Citizen or a holder of a current valid Green Card and must provide proof of citizenship or legal residency via a birth certificate, a current valid green card, unexpired passport, or a naturalization certificate. We encourage applicants to bring such proof to their interview. However, in no case will applicants be allowed to begin their scope of work in this specific position without providing such proof.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and if applicable a motor vehicle record search and/or financial record check.
Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities.
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive's well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company's operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Tektronix is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what's possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry worldwide. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix - join us in revolutioneering a better tomorrow.
"The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation."