Our Java Developer position is located at our beautiful Northfield, IL headquarters. This position will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions for various business initiatives. The Developer must be self-motivated with the ability to achieve deadlines while working effectively within a team environment.
Qualified applicants will have strength and experience working in the entire software development life cycle, including both back-end and front-end development. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a solid education and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional leadership and analytical skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
In return, Medline offers a casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; a 401(k) with company match, a free 24/7 fitness center, and much more!
- Design, code, test, deploy, and support software for our business and commerce needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects
- Participate in code reviews
- Adhere to established coding standards
- Adhere to IS Department policies and best practices
- Work successfully within an iterative SDLC environment
- Facilitate design meetings with users, management, and architects
- Analyze production issues to determine root cause and course of action for resolution
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of software development practices
- Write documentation to ensure proper use of software systems