In a complex healthcare world, Medline strives to help our customers achieve both clinical and financial success. We do that through a personalized approach to listen and better understand our customers' needs in an environment that tirelessly demands lower costs and better outcomes.
With 47 consecutive years of growth, Medline is among Forbes Magazine's list of the 100 Largest Private Companies with more than $10 billion in sales. As the market leader in many product categories and a growing reputation for innovation, Medline fosters a dynamic, high-performing culture, which is fueled by diverse, dedicated and extraordinary people.
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual to join our Post Acute medical sales team in Northfield, IL . At Medline, people come first--we seek individuals who care about customers and who can cultivate real, long-standing relationships. We encourage you to apply if you possess an entrepreneurial spirit; have excellent organization and communication skills; and are seeking to be part of a fast-moving industry leader. In return, Medline provides established territories, industry- leading training, and career advancement opportunities. Medline also offers a very attractive compensation package including uncapped commission, incentives/bonus, full benefits including 401(k) with company match and much more! Relocation is not available. Although these sales are conducted inside and not out in the field, this is not a telemarketing or customer service position. Candidates should be able to negotiate profitable deals, manage margin expectations and sell complex customer solutions over the phone.
Opportunities include but are not limited to :
- Calling on the post-acute care market including long-term care facilities, home health and hospice agencies and medical equipment providers;
- Selling clinical and operational solutions to all levels of decision makers including owners, senior clinical officers and purchasing managers;
- Selling products that include incontinence, skin care, DME, advance wound care and gloves;
- Developing a strong knowledge base about Medline's very large product catalog and numerous value added programs and services;
- Developing meaningful relationships with new customers and deepening relationships with existing ones;
- Cold calling and prospecting to develop new business opportunities;
- Presenting new products and initiatives; educating customers on current industry trends and regulations;
- Preparing bids and negotiating contracts
- Taking ownership and leadership of your territory-- growing it like your own business. Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Min. 3 - 5 years inside sales/account management experience required;
- Background in commissioned, tangible product sales required;
- Candidates must be able to function productively within a fast-paced, multi-tasking, entrepreneurial environment;
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment;
- Ability to present multiple product lines;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
Medline offers an entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
Medline's policy is to employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.