It's a particularly exciting time to be in Product Management at Medline. The healthcare landscape is changing, and our customers are looking to us for solutions. You are responsible for driving sales of your product categories. You will collaborate with business units across the organization including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Inventory Management and Finance. At the senior level you'll be an integral part of managing, coaching, and developing others in Product Management.
What makes product management different at Medline is your ability to run your product line as if it were your own business. Our leadership teams are passionate about their business and expect the same from you. Looking for visibility? You found it! If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for ownership and a fast paced work environment, we’ve got it!
Make an impact at Medline!
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager
in the Textiles Division
located at our new corporate headquarters in Northfield, IL.
What will you do?
- Provide follow up to sales force by answering product questions via e-mail and phone, cross referencing competitive products to Medline products and preparing quotes.
- Assist in development of marketing plans for assigned product lines; tasks may include supporting efforts around market research, existing line extensions, new product development, collateral creation and pricing.
- Develop and run reports that summarize and analyze marketing promotional results.
- Monitor inventory levels and react to troubleshoot potential problems.
- Assess product samples against desired specifications, develop production plans and manufacturing forecasts, and evaluate vendors by working Quality, sourcing resources and product managers.
- Assist in creating and delivering training programs for sales reps and follow up with them to ensure timely and efficient field support. May deliver training to sales reps.
- Set up new products into management system.
- Manage all item data inputs to SAP, Medline.com, PDM and other rep facing content.
Why Medline? We’ll let the numbers speak for us.
- 45+ years of consecutive growth (double-digit for the past 20)
- 20+ product divisions and counting
- 350,000+ products and counting
- 15,000 employees spanning the globe
- 100+ years in the industry, we know healthcare
- Ranked number 32 on Forbes 2017 list of largest privately held companies in the U.S.
- Conducting business in 90+ countries.