Under guidance of a Product Manager, assist and provide day to day support to product managers with sourcing, marketing and sales support of assigned product lines. Interact with sales force to answer questions, cross reference and prepare quotes. May present training material to sales forces.
- Provide follow up to sales force by answering product questions via e-mail and phone, cross referencing competitive products to Medline products and preparing quotes.
- Assist in development of marketing plans for assigned product lines; tasks may include supporting efforts around market research, existing line extensions, new product development, collateral creation and pricing.
- Develop and run reports that summarize and analyze marketing promotional results.
- Monitor inventory levels and react to troubleshoot potential problems.
- Assess product samples against desired specifications, develop production plans and manufacturing forecasts, and evaluate vendors by working Quality, sourcing resources and product managers.
- Assist in creating and delivering training programs for sales reps and follow up with them to ensure timely and efficient field support. May deliver training to sales reps.
- Set up new products into management system.
- Manage all item data inputs to SAP, Medline.com, PDM and other rep facing content.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; education assistance; 401(k) with company match and much more!