Medline has an immediate opening for an Associate Product Manager focused on the Pre-OP product line. Located in our corporate office in Northfield, this individual will assist the Product Manager to plan, organize, and control this growing product line from the conceptual stage through product life cycle to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives. We are seeking a dynamic, creative, and hard-working professional with a solid education or background in Marketing and/or Product Management and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional leadership and analytical skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide follow up to sales force by answering product questions via e-mail and phone, cross referencing competitive products to Medline products and preparing quotes.
- Assist in development of marketing plans for assigned product lines; tasks may include supporting efforts around market research, existing line extensions, new product development, collateral creation and pricing.
- Develop and run reports that summarize and analyze marketing promotional results.
- Monitor inventory levels and react to troubleshoot potential problems.
- Assess product samples against desired specifications, develop production plans and manufacturing forecasts, and evaluate vendors by working Quality, sourcing resources and product managers.
- Assist in creating and delivering training programs for sales reps and follow up with them to ensure timely and efficient field support. May deliver training to sales reps.
- Set up new products into management system.
- Manage all item data inputs to SAP, Medline.com, PDM and other rep facing content.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; education assistance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Willing to travel up to 50" of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Relevant Work Experience
- Experience in marketing environment (including internships, etc.)
- At least 2 years of general office/administration experience including internships.