Sales Enablement Manager
Medius Software Inc is a growing success story and we are now looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Enablement Manager to join our North America team.
You will be working as a Sales Enablement Manager for our MediusFlow product - a second generation Cloud AP workflow solution. This position will be an integral part of Medius's North America Sales, Marketing, Partner and Customer Success teams with respect to their learning, efficiency and development. In this role, you will develop and implement the training, content, processes, best practices and tools needed to ensure these four departments produce effectively. Ultimately, your goal is drive strategic and collaborative efforts designed to improve departmental results and overall productivity.
Some of your responsibilities
* Improving the alignment of the core functional elements, the go-to-market strategy, and the client experience
* Proactive collection and dissemination of key directives,communications, tools, and intelligence across multiple internal channels and entities, including company leadership, sales, marketing, partner sales,customer success and other key stakeholders
* Lead in the creation and deployment of onboarding and training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools
* Identify barriers to cross functional team and organizational effectiveness and implement action plan to achieve mutual short-and long-term goals
* Creation of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales and marketing, including but not limited to training, content creation, scheduling and coordination; as well as their analysis,instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation
* Areas of focus and training include: MediusFlow, Finance, ERP ecosystems, competition, Medius tools for execution,sales best practices, partner sales, thought leadership in AP
* Collaborate with marketing on tools and communications needed for sales, business development, and customer success
* Research and reporting duties, including but not limited to: Industry related market changes, outreach for prospect feedback, tracking client/prospect news, and researching cutting edge organizational best practices
* Conduct competitive analysis and make recommendations for competitive action, including summarization of departmental execution
* Supports the prospect processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss and customer retention
* Collaborate with executive team on developing internal best practices
* Supports leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and coaching programs
* Manages several sales enablement projects simultaneously and coordinates related activities
You should easily develop strong business relationships and maintain a professional attitude in demanding situations. We look for high adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change. You should have extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies,processes, and best practices. You should also have robust knowledge of modern sales methodologies as well as management best practices as it pertains to various sales and marketing initiatives. Candidates should have an expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment. At Medius we pay close attention to personality, where entrepreneurship is valued highly. If you feel that you want to become a part of our team do not hesitate to apply for the job.
Requirements for the position:
* US Citizen or green card holder
* Fluent English, both spoken and written
* 5 years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training required
* 5 years' experience with Salesforce
* Superior organizational, conflict resolution, time management, and negotiation skills
* Knowledge of IT systems in general and ERP systems preferred
* Past experience selling enterprise cloud solutions and/or managing sales or marketing teams preferred
* A Bachelor of Science degree in marketing,business administration, communications or similar
What we offer?
We offer you a challenging position in a growing company with competitive salaries, bonus program, and a comprehensive benefits package (medical,dental, vision, 401K with employer match), healthy work-life balance and a culture of team work and collaboration. You will enjoy personal development and a great opportunity to grow your future career working with both domestic and international clients.
The position is full-time employment starting September 2019.
This position can either be performed remotely, or from our NYC Headquarters at Rockefeller Center.
Medius is a rapidly growing cloud company,enabling organizations to cut costs and gain control in Accounts Payable process through our best-in-class Invoice Automation workflow, MediusFlow.
Medius is headquartered in Sweden with several subsidiaries and partners worldwide. For more info about the company: www.mediusflow.com
Applying to the position
We make ongoing selections of applicants.We ask you to send your application and resume through our recruiting system or through our postings on Indeed.
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as: