- Description anglaise seulement
Location: 333 Bay St., 15th floor, Toronto, ON M5H 2S8
Status: Permanent full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Associate, Virtual Care will be an integral part of the national marketing team. This is a superb opportunity for a career-focused marketing leader who is ready for an exciting challenge. Medisys provides the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment that encourages ideas, innovation, and out-of-the-box thinking. Working alongside a talented, cross-disciplinary team the Senior Marketing Associate, Virtual Care will support marketing initiatives leveraging multiple marketing mediums including public relations and traditional media, social and digital media, email marketing, and corporate communications. The choice candidate will create compelling, persuasive, impactful and inspiring marketing strategies, collateral and promotional initiatives that effectively communicate the value of virtual healthcare for corporations and individuals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with marketing team members, sales, and product leaders across the business to build consensus on virtual care strategy;
- Execute marketing initiatives that communicate our virtual care value proposition to corporate clients and consumers;
- Coordinate campaign strategy, design, edits and execution across multiple mediums;
- Measure and share campaign results to drive continual improvement and optimize ROI;
- Develop content for client proposals, webpages, and editorial/ advertorial content to ensure the communication of a consistent and compelling brand message;
- Contribute to editing and reviewing of marketing collateral and content;
- Collaborating internally to support new virtual care product initiatives including go-to-market strategies, sales and marketing collateral/sell sheets;
- Ensure effective integration of market research and ongoing customer feedback into virtual care product go-to-marketing strategy and marketing roadmap;
- Lead the development and execution of automated lead nurturing content and campaign flow;
- Continuously work with sales to manage and improve the lead nurture and handoff process;
- Plan and develop inbound content marketing collateral including content offers, blog posts and newsletters in collaboration with clinic, product and research teams;
- Work with product and call centre teams to strategically build and maintain national as well as local patient communication processes and collateral;
- Develop customized virtual care product or client specific content as required;
- Support the planning and execution of promotional and thought leadership events as well as corporate sponsorships.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree. Marketing related discipline (journalism, communications, social science, strategic marketing, business etc.) an asset.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience;
- Agility and adaptability in a rapidly growing, constantly changing environment;
- Superior time management and organizational skills to manage competing priorities, multiple deadlines and sudden shifts in work volumes;
- Proven writing skills (writing samples required) particularly in the area of editorial, advertorial, or social media writing;
- Proficiency with marketing and marketing analytics software (eg. HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SalesForce, event management software);
- High level of attention to detail;
- Direct experience collaborating with a team throughout the marketing project lifecycle;
- Knowledge of virtual healthcare environments is an asset;
- Experience from a creative or advertising agency experience is an asset.
- Work in the heart of downtown
- Join a dedicated team and make a difference
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for growth
- Generous vacation plan
- Enjoy a flexible benefits program
Medisys is Canada’s leading nationwide provider of corporate health services, delivering integrated health management programs to organizations for almost 30 years. Our highly skilled professionals provide a full range of clinical and remote medical services across Canada at our 26 locations. Among many others, we provide executive medicals, travel consults, immunizations, medical surveillance programs, pre-employment health screenings, and wellness services.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, we will only contact with those selected for an interview. Determined to maintain its commitment to employment equity, Medisys encourages applications from the 4 designated groups identified in the Employment Equity Act. Under the Medisys accommodation policy, accommodations will be provided for the entire hiring process. Candidates are required to make known their needs in advance. Please note that we are exclusively recruiting people who can work legally in Canada.