Business Development Representative
Location: Downtown Toronto
Status: Permanent, full time
The Business Development Representative will be responsible to sell and grow Medisys Health Services by prospecting for new clients within the financial banking market. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Flexibility, creativity and rigour are key attributes to success for this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prospect, qualify and sell to potential customers and investigate selling opportunities within the financial banking market
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, participate to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and following up in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
- Present at boardroom level, such as presentations to HR department
- Recommend appropriate solutions and negotiate profitable pricing
- Monitor progress to plan as required, and prepare contingency plans to ensure objectives are satisfied.
- Develop RFP as part of sales presentation
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM
Qualifications and Skills
- Post-secondary studies in a related field (Health, Administration, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- 5 to 7 years of experience in dealing with the financial banking industry and understanding their needs and challenges
- 5 to 7 years of sale experience in business development
- Strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level
- Excellent digital literacy (Microsoft suite, CRM, PC, etc.)
- Focused individual who excels in relationship building, which is critical to the success of this position
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Join a dedicated team and make a difference
- Great location, downtown Toronto
- Competitive salary
- Telemedicine mobile application
- Opportunity for growth
- Enjoy a flexible benefits program
Medisys is Canada’s leading nationwide provider of corporate health services, delivering integrated health management programs to organizations for almost 30 years. Our highly skilled professionals provide a full range of clinical and remote medical services across Canada at our 26 locations. Among many others, we provide executive medicals, travel consults, immunizations, medical surveillance programs, pre-employment health screenings, and wellness services.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, we will only contact with those selected for an interview. Determined to maintain its commitment to employment equity, Medisys encourages applications from the 4 designated groups identified in the Employment Equity Act. Under the Medisys accommodation policy, accommodations will be provided for the entire hiring process. Candidates are required to make known their needs in advance. Please note that we are exclusively recruiting people who can work legally in Canada.