This position is an integral part of the overall day to day operation of the Clinic. The aesthetician is responsible for performing all medical aesthetic treatments and skin care therapies. This clinic is associated with a popular plastic surgeon and his clients are expecting high quality skin care advice and exceptional delivery of treatments.
Specific duties include and are not limited to:
- Conduct skin care consultations for clients and recommend a comprehensive treatment plan
- Perform facials, medical peels and other skin therapies and treatments
- Follow up with clients to move them through the treatments identified in the comprehensive plan
- Recommend and sell skin care products
- Support the plastic surgeon by providing expert opinions regarding treatment options
- Research and learn new techniques and treatments
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Medical spa or high end spa environment.
- Formal training from a recognized aesthetics program.
- Bilingual- French, English.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Microdermabrasion and Micro-needling skills.
- Sparkling personality.
- Computer proficiency.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following competencies:
- Be professional in both demeanor and appearance.
- Have a passion for skin care and beauty.
- Be able to to work under pressure.
- Be empathetic by nature and have good listening skills .
- Have effective time management and priority setting skills.
Type d'emploi : Permanent
Salaire : 16,00$ a 20,00$ /heure
- esthetiques: 3 ans (Requis)
- English et Francais (Requis)