MEDISCA, on behalf of its affiliate, LP3 Network, is currently looking for a Medical Writer to join the LP3 Network team. The Medical Writer will be responsible for developing content for medical and pharmaceutical educational trainings and marketing materials.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter, goal driven, love medical writing and have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry, then we are looking for you!
LP3 Network was founded to provide the healthcare community with exceptional programs in continuing education. Their mission is to provide healthcare professionals with a platform of educational programs that will have a positive impact on professional development within the healthcare industry.
Research, Create, and Develop Medical/Scientific Content for Educational Trainings
- Perform scientific literature searches
- Produce high-quality content quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Maintain familiarity with current industry practices, regulatory requirements, and scientific advancements.
- Ensure document content and style adheres to and complies with departmental SOPs and style guidelines
Create and Develop Content for Marketing Material
- Research creative ways to market our corporate message
- Write and create marketing content for printed materials, email campaigns, product videos, corporate newsletters, social media, and press releases
- Ensure corporate brand message is consistent across all channels for all global markets.
- Write, plan, and deliver promotional content geared towards the target audience
- Ensure content and style adheres to and complies with departmental SOPs and style guidelines
- Strong creative and professional writing skills
- Ability to understand, interpret, and synthesize scientific information; to convey complex information clearly, effectively, and creatively to a wide range of audiences
- Knowledge of clinical terminology and familiarity with principles and interpretation of clinical research data
- Excellent communication skills; fluent English (oral and exceptional written skills required), knowledge of French an asset
- Good command of editing, proofreading, spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong time management skills
- Thorough and meticulous work ethic to ensure accuracy of information
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and reference management software
- Excellent knowledge of web-based applications and online social media platforms
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Captivate would be an asset
- Teaching experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of instructional design for eLearning considered an asset
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences/Health-related discipline
- Three (3) - five (5) years experience in medical/scientific/technical writing
- Experience in medical communication/education for the pharmaceutical, healthcare, or life sciences industries would be an asset
- Experience in pharmacy compounding would be an asset
If you feel that you have the skills required for this Medical Writer position and would like to join the pharmacy compounding industry, apply now.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.