The Communication Specialist’s primary responsibility is to devise a unified marketing and communication strategy who’s aim is to support and further the company’s brand awareness and sales based on a deep understanding of MEDISCA’s culture. The right candidate is comfortable presenting, explaining, and collaborating on their work.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter, goal driven, love marketing and have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry, then we are looking for you!
- Elaborate and execute marketing and communication strategies which will garner and expand brand visibility
- Write, develop, and strategize online and public content production and scheduling. Create impactful, attention-grabbing and effective content via different platforms to further the company’s brand
- Optimize Web content and search engine targeting
- Develop a roadmap and a “Tool Box” for sales team to market the company’s products
- Ensure that all tools and marketing processes are in place so that sales team can present products and solutions in a consistent manner and in accordance to MEDISCA’s new product marketing strategy
- Set-up videos, training tools, documentation and reference materials to support new sales marketing strategy
- Develop and successfully implement marketing and communication strategies to increase the company’s global presence and awareness
- Set-up impact-measuring mechanisms for new marketing and communications strategies
- Lead and participate actively in the deployment and execution of all PR and influencer initiatives;
- Excellent content creation and content-editing skills, with an ability to think strategically
- Write, format, edit, and translate when necessary, content for printed materials, email campaigns, product videos, corporate newsletters, social media, and press releases ensuring the corporate brand message is consistent across all channels for all global markets.
- Produce effective copy aligned to brand strategy for a variety of audiences (i.e. healthcare professionals, patients, consumers, and/or employees) within deadlines.
- Develop and translate science and innovations into compelling and understandable messages to engage both external and internal audiences.
- Research best practises for the development business content and understand competitive landscape
- Passion for web copywriting and understanding of digital content best practices including knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and optimization trends.
Travel: occasional travel may be required.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry required
- Strong organization skills and great attention to detail when proofreading and creating content
- Must possess the ability to convey a message that is aligned with the company’s values, culture and vision
- Must be resourceful, organized and confident presenting to senior stakeholders; must be able to take feedback and iterate on ideas in real-time
- Self-starter who is assertive, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- Strong creative and professional writing skills with an emphasis on medical writing
- Understanding of the social media landscape, including channels, best practices and audiences
- Ability to handle various projects simultaneously, and prioritize appropriately
- Good understanding of communication practices
- Ability to translate from English to French is required
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; fluent English & French (oral & written) required. Excellent verbal and written English is required due to US content and regulatory requirements
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience in technical writing, communications, journalism, media, marketing and/or corporate affairs
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Prior experience with developing various communication strategies is a must
- Experience developing internal communications and engagement strategies and measuring their effectiveness
Why work for MEDISCA:
- We strive to recruit the best talent
- We are committed to developing excellence in all our employees
- We offer excellent benefit package, a competitive salary as well as excellent career growth opportunities in a fast growing company
Be a part of our winning team and take advantage of the opportunity to excel in an exciting career that helps make a difference in the lives of millions of people through MEDISCA and the pharmacy compounding industry. Apply now for the Communication Specialist position.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.