Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative’s main purpose is to increase sales and contribute to MEDISCA's growth by building and strengthening relationships with existing clients and to identify prospective clients. This role reports to the Director of International Business Development & Operations.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter, goal driven, love sales and have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry, then we are looking for you!
Maintaining Existing Accounts & Relationship Building
- Attain monthly sales objectives and monitor profit margins
- Process orders, regularly increase business and follow up with customers
- Discuss updates of contracts, proposals and price agreements with clients
- Help customers build their business by suggesting new revenue sources and products
Generate Sales from Inactive & New Customers
- Cold call prospective customers & determine opportunities to create business
- Research new potential client options & follow up on referrals from existing clients
- Open new accounts & provide new customers with opening order suggestions
- Attend corporate meetings, tradeshows, and conferences to secure partnerships
Generate Statistical Reports
- Analyze past sales statistics to identify current and future trends
- Perform market sales analysis for each customer and product
- Develop strategies to increase sales
TRAVEL: Possibility of one (1) to three (3) weeks per year to visit clients and attend tradeshows.
- Excellent communication skills required; fluent English & French (oral & written). Ability to communicate in Portuguese, Spanish or Arabic will be considered an asset
- Proven decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and be resourceful is a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Syspro and Master Control required.
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in sales
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a strong asset
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field
Why work for MEDISCA:
- We strive to recruit the best talent
- We are committed to developing excellence in all our employees
- We offer excellent benefit package, a competitive salary as well as excellent career growth opportunities in a fast growing company
Be a part of our winning team and take advantage of the opportunity to excel in an exciting career that helps make a difference in the lives of millions of people through MEDISCA and the pharmacy compounding industry. Apply now for the Business Development Representative.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.