MEDISCA, on behalf of its affiliate, LP3 Network, is currently looking for an Account Executive to join the LP3 Network team. The Account Executive's main purpose is to increase sales and contribute to LP3’s growth by building and strengthening relationships with existing clients and to identify prospective clients.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter, goal driven, love sales and have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry, then we are looking for you!
LP3 Network was founded to provide the healthcare community with exceptional programs in continuing education. Their mission is to provide healthcare professionals with a platform of educational programs that will have a positive impact on professional development within the healthcare industry.
Sales and Relationship Building
- Attain monthly sales objectives
- Increase sales volume and consistently follow up with customers enhancing a personalized relationship
- Help customers diversify their current business with needs assessment and provide suggestions for educational path
- Cold call prospective customers and determine opportunities to create business
- Research new potential client options and follow up on referral leads from inside and outside sales
- Create sales strategies based on existing accounts and new program development
- Be subject matter experts and review competitive landscape – SWOT analysis
Collaborate with other departments- accounting, sales team, support teams
- Excellent communication and listening skills; fluent English (written & oral) required
- Fluent Spanish (written & oral) considered an asset
- Advanced interpersonal skills, and proven abilities to network
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage stress effectively
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Outlook) required. Knowledge of Syspro computer program is considered an asset.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in sales or customer service (experience working in a call center and/or a pharmacy is considered an asset)
- Minimum College degree. Science background is considered an asset
Why work for us:
- We strive to recruit the best talent
- We are committed to developing excellence in all our employees
- We offer excellent benefit package, a competitive salary as well as excellent career growth opportunities in a fast growing company
Be a part of our winning team and take advantage of the opportunity to excel in an exciting career that helps make a difference in the lives of millions of people through LP3 Network and the pharmacy compounding industry.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.