We are looking for a back-end developer experienced in development with Go programming language.
An innovative Swiss startup that focusses on medical IoT - Internet of Things. We specialise in 3G-enabled medical devices, a device management service and a RESTful API for health customers to connect to for device metrics and data.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Design and development of Go backend services
- Development of cloud infrastructure provisioned with Terraform
- Monitoring and reacting to any service operation errors
- Keeping the level of automated testing at high level and improving upon on it
- Designing the system and API that connect its components
- Participating in code reviews and QA
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
- Experience in development of production systems with Go
- Experience with cloud infrastructure
- Experience with design and development of REST APIs
- Knowledge of Rational or NoSQL databases
- Experience with unit tests
- Very good oral and written English
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES (NON ESSENTIAL)
- Experience with infrastructure as code solutions, preferably Terraform
- Experience with function as a service concept and event driven execution model
- Experience with micro-service architecture and distributed systems
- Experience with message queue systems
- Knowledge of Linux system administration
- Experience or desire to learn front-end React based part of the system
OTHER EXPECTATIONS AND SKILLS
- You are open to consider new innovative ideas, new methods and new techniques
- You are willing to work for a startup enterprise
- You are willing to get stuck in and involved in other areas of the business
- You understand the requirement to work to maintain high standards due to being in the health sector
- Experience working in an Agile team (non-essential)
- Experience in the medical field (non-essential)
For a successful candidate, we offer a full-time employment contract with a 6-month probationary trial period. Ideally to start immediately (desirable).
Please send your CV to apply for this position. Please make sure your skills are clearly identified in your application.
Job Type: Full-time