Are you a software engineer? Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of our aging society? Are you looking to use your smarts in software engineering to develop world-leading robotics and AI products? Take the next step and make a change! Medipense is looking for smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team as a software engineer or software developer.
We need you to:
- Develop JAVA and C++ code for an embedded, secured, controlled medical device environment.
- Help drive technological innovation of the product by leveraging ground-breaking technologies.
- Use cutting-edge native APIs and SDKs
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronicsor equivalent experience
- 3+ years of embedded software development experience
- 3+ years experience with architecture, design and development of mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of real-time, embedded, event driven, multi-board control and communications software
- Solid understanding of Android 4.4+, C, C++, JAVA, JSON, XML
- A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms and mobile applications
- Experience in refactoring existing code
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK and development tools
- Able to learn quickly and easily adapt to a wide variety of programming challenges
- Excellent communication skills - you have a way with words & can connect easily with others
- Highly organized time management skills - you're able to juggle multiple priorities at once
- A passion for constant improvement - always looking to do things better
- A problem solver with a positive attitude and excellent relationship management skills
- Comfortable working in a multicultural, multilingual work environment developing multicultural, multilingual products
- Must be able to communicate fluently (100% mastery of the language) in at least one of English or French, ideally both.
- You're a self-starter, highly effective working independently and within a team
We offer group insurance, a casual and collaborative work environment, flexible hours and free coffee! Only local candidates need apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Android Development: 3 years (Required)
- English or French fluently (Required)