At Mediline Enterprises Inc, we provide a wide range of medical supplies and equipment to our customers throughout Canada. We are a fast growing company seeking a highly self motivated individual who is eager to increase and promote sales growth of our medical equipment and products. Join our team if you are interested in long-term employment where you can make a difference and grow with our company.
- Schedule and confirm on-site sales appointments in person and by telephone to present and sell new and existing products to clinics, hospitals and pharmacy.
- Follow-up initial sales presentations via telephone and letters to generate orders.
- Provide current product information, catalogues and samples to our clients.
- Responsible for a complete small to medium size territory objective.
- Interact with internal personnel to resolve customer complaints and questions.
- Arrange and provide in service educational seminars to our clients.
- Negotiate sales contracts and pricing with customers
- Review current literature for new developments within the healthcare field and sales field including competitive information.
- Exhibit at local professional meetings to develop new customers.
- Selling and up-selling our supplies and services
- Generating new sales and leads
- Maintaining positive business relationships
- Organize product presentations and other promotional activities in diverse medical settings to a variety of medical audiences
- Report product sales and promotional activities to the company on an ongoing basis
- Respond to customer enquiries, concerns and messages in a timely manner
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge through ongoing training process
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Possess a valid driver's license and operate a motor vehicle with satisfactory driving records.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong track record within a direct sales or field-based role
- Proficient critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-starter with excellent facilitation to influence decision-making
- Effective in both a team and independent setting
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Required)