Medicure Inc. is currently recruiting for an Director of Marketing to join our team of pharmaceutical professionals. This position would report into the VP of Commercial Operations.
* Management of the marketing team
* Lead Strategic & Tactical Planning for a portfolio of brands
* Deliver integrated brand plans that deliver against the stated business objectives
* Leading the development and approval of specific product launch materials by working hand in hand with medical and regulatory affairs
* Develop and lead the implementation of launch deliverables, working closely with both internal and external partners
* Effectively manage Marketing budgets & provide updates to senior management with key milestones
* Provide commercial input into the internal communication plan
* Active management of agency partners; evaluate and set project budgets, work with finance to ensure progressing according to budget
* Deliver data-driven campaign optimizations on an on-going basis
* Conduct segmentation identification and analysis that aligns with the brand marketing strategies & objectives
* Support commercial projects for the earlier phase pipeline assets
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business,/Marketing/Science and preferred MBA
* Minimum 5 years in marketing role with experience managing people, brands and product portfolios
* Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) with the ability to communicate and present effectively to groups and senior leaders
* Proven project management skills
If you have the following characteristics, it is a definite "plus"
* Pharmaceutical experience
* Understanding and experience of the commercial aspect of the drug development process through to launch
* Experience with the Launch Excellence process and bringing new medicine to market
* Experience in US or global commercial positions with experience with med/legal copy review process
* Ability to utilize insights from key customers to drive key marketing decisions and forecasts
* Master at utilizing organizational channels, experience and influencing skills to facilitate successful project implementation and effective issue resolution
* Creative approach to problem solving and ability to challenge the status quo
* Cultural sensitivity and awareness
* Experience in a direct to customer facing role (i.e., field sales, account management, etc).
Medicure Inc. offers a competitive salary, health & dental coverage, RSP contribution match program, paid vacation time, and much more.
Applicants for this position must be Canadian Citizens or have Permanent Residency.
Relocation package would be available for the right candidate.
Medicure is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for the U.S. cardiovascular market. The present focus of the Company is the marketing and distribution of AGGRASTAT(r) (tirofiban hydrochloride) injection, ZYPITAMAGTM (pitavastatin) tablets and the ReDS(tm) device in the United States, where they are sold through the Company's U.S. subsidiary, Medicure Pharma Inc.
Job Type: Full-time