Medicom is a high growth healthcare technology company that is dedicated to creating innovative solutions for patients, health systems, and life sciences companies. Medicom's core technology is a health information network that connects disparate PACS, EMRs, EHRs, and RIS' so that information can be easily located, accessed, and shared across various healthcare enterprises.
Medicom is looking for people who share a high level of passion, drive, and commitment to Medicom's stakeholders. We are growing our teams of talented individual, and we are eager to take on new challenges. Every member of our organization embodies our core values so every network participant from patient to physician has the opportunity to build a trusting relationship with our organization.
Please read more about our company at Medicom-Technologies.com
This role is with one of Medicom's partner organizations.
Lead sales process for Medicom image sharing software and service solutions:
- Present Medicom solutions to prospective clients.
- Conduct economic analysis' and produce financial models for potential customers.
- Host WebEx presentations and on-site demonstrations with prospective clients.
- Track and manage leads using Medicom's CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Generate client proposals for Medicom solutions based on client discovery meetings and through consulting services.
- Communicate client needs to Implementation Specialist, Service and Medicom to ensure a successful implementation of purchased services.
- Maintains a service oriented "customer first" attitude for both internal and external people.
- Is a trusted advisor for the business and communicates effectively at all times with all people.
- Maintains situational awareness to ensure our team is prepared and responsive to internal and external circumstances.
- Bachelor's in a related field.
- Experience selling, implementing, or training people on a technical product or enterprise software solution.
- Experience with PACS, RIS, or EMR's.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 /year
- HL7/FHIR: 1 year (Required)
- PACS: 1 year (Required)
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule