Medicine Buddha | Baan Thai Massage is a small and busy Massage Centre in the heart of the Mission District, specializing in authentic Thai Massage Therapy services, and providing health supplements, body care products, and Asian fine arts.
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist for a full-time Condensed Work Week schedule consisting of 2 x 10.5hr days on Saturdays & Sundays, and 9.5hr day on Monday.
Please apply by emailing the HR Manager, Elysia Pyne, @ hr @ baanthaimassage.ca.
Be sure to attach BOTH your Resume& Cover Letterin PDF format, with the heading "Re: Receptionist Position".
The ideal candidate will need to have the ability to multi-task, focus, and pay strict attention to detail amidst a fast-paced environment, and have the following skills:
1) Professional customer service: build relations, trouble-shoot, direct the client conversations & interactions efficiently.
2) Complex Scheduling: create, maintain, and adapt complex schedules with accuracy and precision.
3) Software Familiarity: Mac-experienced, online scheduling software (MindBody), data-entry, & record-keeping
4) Clear, legible Hand-writing: please be prepared to provide samples.
6) Independent: able to multi-task, prioritize and follow-through without supervision. Previous Key-Holder experience preferred.
Prior experience in a massage clinic/health clinic/spa/gym/salon environment is preferred, but all transferable skills & experience will be reviewed. If you don't have experience/transferrable skills but are interested and motivated in this position, you will be considered, please explain in your cover letter.
We offer competitive wages and perks, free parking and easy-access to central public transit, we are open extended hours 7 days per week, and we are offering a condensed work week arrangement, with occasional flexibility, dependent on team members.
***Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, the applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be given priority as part of the shortlisting process.
Job Type: Full-time