We are looking for motivated and energetic young professionals You will be doing real work and making a difference on our social media platform. If you have a passion in getting the word out to help people in the community of people that are disabled , aged and blind
- Familiarity with the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest
- Familiar with CSS and HTML
- Knowledge and eagerness to learn emerging digital platforms
- The ability to communicate our goals both on the phone and in person.
- Managing social media accounts and responding to incoming replies and inquiries.
- Leading content curation: curating engaging, relevant and goal-driven content for social platforms and website blogs/newsletters.
- Social media community management
- Writing website update
- Implementing and updating content calendar
- Driving social media growth and engagement
- Tracking growth and engagement, and reporting on social media analytics
- Always staying informed and educated on the latest social media trends, rules and tools
- Strong communication skills; clear internal communicators
- Strong written communication skills, with excellent grammar and spelling
- Professional experience with social networking channels, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, SnapChat, Youtube, Reddit
- Highly organized and able to work cross-functionally with internal teams
- Efficient writing and editing prowess.
- Video Editing skills is a HUGE PLUS but not necessary.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Sprout Social and/or other social analytic platforms.
- Basic Social media ad knowledge.
- Outside the box creative thinkers are strongly desired.
- Energetic and outgoing personality.
Job Type: Full-time
- Strong Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)