SOCIAL MEDIA Coordinator
Job Mission: Our Med Spa is a rapidly-growing business that provides aesthetic medical treatments . We are looking for motivated, dedicated students who are looking to get the most out of their internship experience and work .
- Streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Instagram , YouTube.ensuring uniform content.
- Increase the number of followers we have on Instagram by following and engaging with potential clients.
- Monitoring and replying to comments.
- Posting on a daily basis) over weekends and holidays
- Scheduling and coordinating a monthly brainstorming meeting and to plan for a monthly social media, editorial, marketing and blogging calendar.
- Maintain a monthly social media and blogging calendar, and ensure that everyone is meeting their deadlines.
- Drive awareness of our new blog posts by posting the articles into forums and groups.
- Help to create one piece of video content per month and post on You Tube and various social media platforms.
Key Skills Required for Job
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- An interest in, social media, and/or aesthetic and cosmetic industry
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word)
- An entrepreneurial attitude;
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- A proactive, service-focused attitude
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
Job type : part time
Hours per week: 15-20
Job Type: paid hourly
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour