- Visits Primary care physician offices on a 5-6 week rotating schedule in the Brooklyn area and network with them by establishing a relationship and building trust.
- Referral Relations: Maintains positive and loyal relationships among referring PCPs, actively resolves areas of concern, and provides appropriate training and coordination assistance for referring offices.
- Explore new referring practices and establish a professional relationship with both the doctors and staff.
- Maintain database of all contact information.
- Medical assistant work as needed helping with Injection etc
- Monitor developments in the local market and provide recommendations regarding appropriate responses and strategies, and ensure implementation of planning initiatives.
- Prepare all marketing materials including patient mailings and brochures.
- Other duties as necessary
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Medical Manager: 2 years (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Overtime often available: