We are seeking energetic and hungry individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our fast pace sales department. As an independent account professional you will work with a dynamic team of sales agents that share your desire to win. Position pays a competitive base with a generous commission structure that works well for those who are disciplined and follow our proven sales process.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including both legacy and high-end products.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Previous outbound sales experience is preferred
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting interest from a cold start.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Benefits Available- major medical, dental, vision
- Great Work Environment
- Monday-Friday hours
- Huge potential for growth opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Outbound Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)