The SMB Sales and Service Specialist is responsible for achieving sales targets within an inside sales environment with a focus on client retention. SMB Sales Specialists embodies Health Image's Core Values including being Helpful and Respectful to Clients and fellow Team Members. The position involves communicating with prospects in various forums including, outbound & inbound calls, emails, text, and other social media engagements. The SMB Sales and Service Specialist enable others' passions for medical aesthetics (wellness & beauty) to reach their maximum potential by providing solutions through technology.
If selected for round 2, we will ask you to record a video of of a few mundane tasks, for example, up to a 5 minute video on how you would demonstrate to someone how to use your favorite mobile app.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of sales experience, in a closing role at a SaaS company with a stellar record of performance.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude strong understanding of SaaS, cloud computing, CRMs, automated marketing tools etc.
- Proficient level at Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher).
- Exposure to Health & Wellness and mobile photography either as an enthusiast or teacher.
- Knowledge of web technologies, social media platforms and iOS savvy.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good group presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated career stability.
- Good attention to detail, extremely organized.
- Able to multi-task.
- Ability to consistently maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time and function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure.
- Must be able to adapt to evolving department/role, able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your position.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives sales volume via outbound cold calls, lead generation, converting inbound leads and closing sales.
- Initiates sales activity via phone, text and email, including but not limited to: introduction (cold calls), follow-ups, and demonstration calls, introduction emails, follow-up emails, pre-and post-demonstration reminder and follow-up emails.
- Demonstrating Health Image software, products, and solutions to potential clients and assisting them in selecting the best solution(s) for their needs while working within a specific niche.
- Establishes business relationships with prospective customers to generate new business.
- Effectively manage pipeline as well as forecasting business on a monthly and quarterly basis and creating systems to streamline these processes.
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota goals.
- Identifies advantages and key differentiators as compared to competitors within our various markets.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy as well as strategically plans daily/weekly/monthly schedule to maximize return on time investment.
- Keeps abreast of all product updates, including software and application updates and releases, new partner offerings, market conditions, and competitor activities, i.e. updates to competitor software or new competitors in our core verticals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Washington Heights, Manhattan, New York, NY (Preferred)