Hiring Part Time Flexible scheduling hours for computer graphics and design Video/Photography/Graphics for Medical Reception College Calgary Alberta
We're looking for skilled and enthusiastic in-house Content Producer (product videographer/photographer/graphic designer) to join our Marketing Team in Calgary Alberta. You will be responsible for creating compelling video, photographs and promotional materials for our products, start to finish being used in Youtube Facebook and Instagram. These are to be used on our website, social media and advertisements. You will need to have a strong background in video as we require multiple short videos as well.
- design and produce artwork for diverse Medical Reception College projects including, but not limited to: advertisements, digital ads facebook Instagram Google adwords and Youtube.
- design graphics for Medical Reception College's website and various online social media platforms exp Youtube Facebook Instagram
- maintain current knowledge of developments within the computer graphics and design industry
- Assemble and edit video projects in a variety of lengths for various distribution formats including web and social media.
- Drive video projects through the post-production process to achieve best-in-class storytelling.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create concepts, scripts and storyboards.
- Source materials including stock imagery, photos, video clips and audio sources.
- Take ownership of and execute projects with pre-defined creative vision in a timely way that's consistent with established style and brand standards.
- Evaluate existing video content and identify areas of technical or editorial improvement.
- Responsible for all video, photography and graphic production from concept to final product
- Manage and maintain all video and photography equipment, ensuring reliable. technical set up and operation readiness; proactively identify equipment recommendations as required.
- Ability to work well with others or be productive individually
- Self motivated individuals will be appreciated
- Ability to use technical expertise to foresee and predict potential problems with artwork and communicate solutions
- Positive attitude towards work, professional and personal development
- Detail oriented to meet quality standards, yet efficient enough to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to describe adjustments to artwork
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Diploma or degree in graphic design is required.
- 2+ years of professional graphic design experience.
- A thorough knowledge of design, design practices, promotion and production.
- Experience in designing material for the arts or other post-secondary institutions is an asset.
- High technical proficiency with the below applications:
Adobe Creative Suite applications including InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Animate and Adobe After Effects for the purpose of interactive and animated web content / digital advertising is an asset.
- Collaborative team player who understands the value of building internal and external relationships.
- Solid interpersonal communications, both written and verbal.
- Reliable with the ability to work under broad direction.
- Well organized and detail-focused with the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and projects while remaining adaptable to changing priorities and tasks.
- Proven ability to solve problems with creative solutions.
Looking for Part Time Flexible Hours choose anytime Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Hours can be adjusted at time of interview.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- web design: 1 year (Preferred)