JOB POSTING - Inside Account Manager (Junior to Mid-Level) - Head Office position
Medical Pharmacies is Canada's leading pharmacy specializing in providing pharmacy services to long term care, retirement homes and extended care facilities. From multiple locations, Medical Pharmacies continues to deliver a personalized pharmacy experience to over 40,000 residents, one person at a time. Medical Pharmacies is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well-being of our patients.
Our commitment to you:
- Providing a safe, secure and supportive environment
- Strategies that stimulate job satisfaction, professional growth and development
- Work schedules that allow for a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance
- Providing the tools, training and resources necessary to achieve success
- Continuous improvement, innovation and investment in technology
- Sustaining and strengthening partnerships with the entire health care team
Job Title: Inside Account Manager
Reports to: Vice President, Sales - Long Term Care
No. of Positions: 1
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Salaried, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Yes, Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, disability & life insurance as well as opportunity to participate in a group registered savings plans provide
Other: Bonus Plan
The purpose of the role is to drive sales and revenue targets; manage and retain the assigned portfolio of accounts. This role is accountable to build external relationships, understand the industry and customer trends, and establish effective internal collaboration. The Business Development Manager will assist the Director, Pharmacy Sales in the development of content and programs to support the objectives of this role.
- Work closely with the Director, Pharmacy Sales to execute on sales and revenue targets within assigned portfolio to fulfil growth initiatives.
- Work closely with the Director, Pharmacy Sales and Marketing Manager to establish successful product, channel partner and end-user plans to fulfil growth initiatives.
- Identify business development opportunities, forecast accurately and lead sales efforts with existing accounts through the entire business cycle.
- Monitor sales process and produces sales reports vs. budget
- Identify key areas for improvement in the sales cycle.
- Execute marketing frameworks, analyze results, and implement scalable campaigns.
- Work closely with team to propose quarterly marketing plans based on brand prioritization and annual goals
- Work closely with LTC cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive go-to-market approach.
- Ensure retention of customers - through developing effective client relationships and participating in corporate relations efforts and key client activities
- Seek out opportunities to strengthen and broaden the scope of the relationship with each customer
- Advocate for the customer within MPGL for operations, sales, and new business development
- Support Director, Account Development to prepare and present bids, tenders and quotations identifying opportunities, risks and resources required to meet contract obligations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify areas of improvement and provide feedback to support customer needs and challenges.
- Continuously monitoring the long term care and retirement home sector environment for internal and external factors impacting business, including government regulation, key associations and competitive intelligence
- Produce weekly and monthly service reports
- Document all account management, client activities, sales and business activities in Salesforce and strategically use reporting features
- University / college degree: Degree or certification in business administration, marketing, or related discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years' demonstrated account management/sales experience (preferably in the healthcare industry)
- Experience within Pharmacy or Long-term Care industry is a strong asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in Salesforce is an asset.
- Highly proficient in developing and maintaining relationships
- Demonstrate customer service excellence
- Formulate, prioritize and execute to achieve desired operational results
- Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude, with strong interpersonal skills
- Commitment to high professional ethical standards
- Excels at operating in a fast pace environment
- Ability to remain organized and prioritize workloads
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external contacts, both orally and in writing
- Business acumen and analytical thinking: Has good awareness and actively pursues details on the business and industry, able to connect with own scope of work. Able to see patterns.
- People and Collaboration: Actively engages with colleagues, works together with team more often.
- Client/ customer focus: Has a client-focused and problem-solving mindset to be able to deliver effective solutions.
- Result orientation: Drives goals, and helps business to deliver.
- Bilingualism (English/French) and/or other languages an asset
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position. Please cite Job Posting #99AccountInside and submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Medical Pharmacies Group Limited is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Right Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- account management: 3 years (Preferred)