The Medical Knowledge Group LLC is a best-in-class organization dedicated to the design and execution of creative and compelling medical communications initiatives. Guided by unique strategic insight, medical acumen, innovation, and client service, MKG specializes in a broad range of health care marketing and communication services.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Platform development ranges from Single Page Webapps, to cross platform React Native applications, to HTML marketing emails
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and Flexbox
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of ReactJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, and WebSockets
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of email client rendering and compatibility issues that arise when creating HTML emails
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science or similar education required
Job Type: Full-time