Medical Knowledge Group is looking for a seasoned developer with solid enterprise experience (5-10 years), to join our development team in NYC. The ideal candidate will have a skill for tough puzzles, a talent for communicating complex ideas simply, and a drive to meet high expectations with great software.
Our flagship logistics and meeting management application is a complex platform built on the Microsoft stack: .NET, C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC. The platform is metadata-driven, so the problem solving is intense, and our fierce attention to both tech- and product-side details means a fantastic opportunity for developers to grow.
- Collaborate on development of new data-driven application features and behaviors
- Provide first level support for a high volume of support requests
- Integrate with and maintain existing code base using industry and firm best practices, including source control (git)
- Participate directly in the complete SDLC, working closely with our product, QA, and legal teams
- Build smart internal tools to streamline platform development
- Learn and work with independence, merge with an established dev team with decades of collective experience building best-in-class enterprise software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in full-stack Software Engineering
- C#/.NET with solid understanding of OO & SOA
- Experience using RDBMS, like SQL Server or MySQL
- Familiarity with abstract and data-driven models is a major plus
- Extremely self- motivated
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)