Industry leading provider of Medical Grade computing devices is offering extraordinary compensation package for an exceptional experienced National Sales Manager.
Work location is flexible. Heavy air-travel in the US and Canada is required.
The Company sells IT solutions into the major and mid-sized Healthcare markets in the US and Canada. Includes all major point-of-care settings: Emergency Room (ER), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), patient rooms, and mobile workstations on wheels.
Sales efforts focus on healthcare systems such as Veterans Administration, healthcare solution providers, EMR providers such as Cerner, independent hardware vendors producing medical carts and mounts, independent software vendors, and strategic partners.
Company is seeking a self-motivated results-responsible sales professional to drive current and potential key customer relationships and manage a field sales force. A successful candidate will take ownership of implementing and executing targeted sales strategies to achieve sales objectives and produce business growth.
Our Sales Team enjoys compensation and benefits that are at the highest competitive levels in the US.
We are looking for the right dedicated individual capable of working independently, as well as working with a dynamic team to accomplish work objectives.
Commitment, Excellence, Relationship skills, and Dependability are the non-negotiable core values. We are looking for a highly driven professional motivated individual who is an exceptional quick learner and high achiever with a "can-do" attitude. The right candidate will have demonstrated excellence in building relationships internally and externally.
Principal Job Duties:
- Manage North American team of 8 outside sales executives. Requires regular consistent travel to key enterprise accounts in support of business development and closing activity for each outside sales rep
- Strategic thinker who can architect then aggressively pursue a sales plan working with each member of the outside sales team to support each rep's achievement of individual goals.
- Drive growth of the business through a concrete understanding of the assigned territory and establish and maintain professional relationships in order to maximize new business opportunities
- Develop new lasting key account relationships through tactful engagement and well-executed sales presentations
- Conduct weekly one-on-ones with members of the sales team
- Establish company sales plans and sales goals for each field rep
- Monitor lead qualification and conversion rates for each rep
- Compile and submit monthly sales projections
- Support and nurture each sales rep to their fullest potential
- Seek to transform transaction business into ongoing trusted technology advisor relationships by increasing strategic touchpoints, staff training and input into marketing content
- Implement a program to move laterally in all key accounts in order to identify additional needs that expand and optimize each relationship
- Develop partnering relationships with solution providers offering complimentary solutions
- Minimum education: Bachelor's Degree, BS in life sciences preferred
- Knowledgeable in use of computer application and data analysis skills
- A proven track record in Healthcare Sales with excellent references
- Proficient in data documentation and organization
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving capabilities
- A commitment to such core values: Commitment, Excellence, Relationship skills, and Dependability
- An overachiever who brings exceptionalism to all aspects of the sales process
- A professional who can manage by the numbers while maintaining a focus on building relationship and can share their time and expertise generously with their staff and others
- A service oriented individual who excels at delivering extraordinary service
- The ability to travel the United States 15 days per month on a weekly basis
- A work-location convenient to a major airport
- A minimum of 5 years of prior healthcare focused IT or medical device sales
- In-depth knowledge of the importance of controlling hospital-acquired infections
- Candidates with an exceptional record of accomplishments will qualify for an attractive above-market compensation and benefits package
- Preference will be given to candidates familiar with supplying IT solutions into the ER, PACU, ICU, patient rooms, workstations on wheels, or with lead CLS experience
Job Type: Full-time