SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Staff Accountant.
We are seeking a Staff Accountant
at Medical City Las Colinas to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Medical City Las Colinas
, built in 1997, is a 100 bed full service, acute-care facility offering a wide range of services to the community and families we serve. We take pride in offering customer conveniences and state-of-the-art technology to exceed your expectations by providing an aesthetically pleasing environment and amenities such as: private rooms, concierge service, cable television, wireless internet access and an executive chef.
The Staff Accountant
is primarily responsible for assisting the Controller in ensuring the integrity of the financial statements. The financial statements should be completed in accordance with GAAP and Corporate APGs. Primary duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts assigned, including documentation to support all balances.
- Prepare monthly journal entries to accurately support month-end close.
- File monthly Sales & Use Tax returns.
- Coordinate Inter-Company Billing.
- Maintain fixed asset (FAS) equipment ledger.
- Assist with Medicare Cost Report and Tax work-papers
- Respond to all requests for information from facility leadership, corporate, division and co-workers
- Assist in the documentation, implementation and testing of accounting internal controls
- Maintain Finance SharePoint website
- Maintain databases for reporting
- High School degree or GED
- 4 year/ Bachelor's degree within 12 months of hire
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.