Mediaocean is the world’s largest, independent advertising technology company. Our clients include the most successful advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners, and advertisers. Mediaocean’s mission is to enable advertising agencies to leverage the power of technology in a rapidly changing digital landscape. Mediaocean is making this a reality through the creation of global, open and neutral operating systems that will benefit and transform the entire industry.
- Consult with stakeholders to develop product requirements and strategies to define product positioning and go-to market plans
- Perform analysis of products and business opportunities, writing functional specifications/stories and ensure accuracy of the functional spec with business stakeholders
- Ability to take a product through a complete life cycle, from idea to implementation
- Lead business planning, customer requirements reviews, and marketing planning with product management and development groups, to identify and respond to product issues, overlap and commonalities.
- Solicit and analyze business requirements.
- Contribute to certain strategic planning activities and operational improvement initiatives.
- May develop and maintain a product plan/roadmaps and marketing plans for assigned modules
- Other duties as defined by Mediaocean Manager/Management
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years of advertising technology product management experience required
- Computer Science degree required.
- Experience in software product management including analyzing current market opportunities, gathering client business requirements, and preparing documentation related to software products.
- Demonstrated aptitude in core product management processes such as market needs analysis, competitive analysis, product planning, marketing programs, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with agile development techniques a plus.
- Strong organizational skills are a must.
- Strong attention to detail, motivation, self-initiative with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Advertising Technology preferred.