Mediaocean is searching for an entry-level developer to join our Chicago Development team. In this fast paced and dynamic role you will work closely with the development teams and product management to ensure that we are developing robust, reliable, and scalable software to maintain our position as a market leader.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participating in hands-on training sessions about development and writing code
- Writing, maintaining, and documenting code using detailed technical specifications
- Supporting and enhancing existing software, third-party products, and/or participate in the development of new software initiatives
- Performing unit testing and debugging developed and/or modified code
- Assisting in testing code developed by others and participating in basic code reviews.
- Fact-finding and technical research
- Responding to straightforward disruptions of production systems in a timely manner
- Demonstrating a general understanding of programming principles, methodologies, tools, and techniques
- 0-1 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Some technical aptitude in Java
- An interest in learning more about software and development
- Open communication style
- Able to work in a team environment