Mediaocean’s Development Intern will get exciting hands-on experience in many areas of the agile software development life cycle, including story grooming and estimation, sprint planning, development, and testing. Working as part of a scrum team the Development Intern will learn from Developers and Managers to gain skills in developing and extending an established and successful commercial SaaS (Software as a Service) web application.
- Participate in Daily Scrum and experience the scrum agile process in action.
- Work closely with more senior team members in a mentorship arrangement.
- Work on a project using relevant technologies and industry best practices. Actual project is TBD.
- Interaction with Project Manager, Senior Developers, Quality Assurance, DBA, Ops.
- Present to the senior leadership at the end of the summer.
- Gain real experience that can be used in your future career.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Proven leadership experience and capability
- Experience working on teams to solve problems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Driven to learn, create and improve