Working within Mediaocean's buy-side product organization, the Associate Product Manager will be responsible for delivering on-time and on-budget feature functionality exceeding client expectations.
- Assist feature/functional development covering all phases of development.
- Identify market needs and opportunities working with customers, prospects, and partners
- Understand critical user journeys and help define product requirements drafting user stories and functional specifications including user acceptance criteria
- Partner with Sales, Services, Support, Marketing, and other stakeholders to drive market adoption and revenue growth.
Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements for product planning and roadmaps.
Collaborate closely with engineering leaders and their teams through all stages of product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related field
- 1+ years of technical product management experience
- Experience working with engineers developing and shipping complex, technical features/products
- Ability to manage feature development in fast-paced, agile environment
- Familiarity with business issues, ability to quickly learn, and ability to be comfortable with ambiguity, unsolved problems, and uncertainty
- Exposure or experience in human centered design/design thinking
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills