MediaNV is a full service digital marketing provider. We are growing fast and want to add a Digital Marketing Coordinator. Our clients success means our success. All responsibilities and work is documented using software to deliver a higher level of quality to our clients. We deliver exceptional results for our client and build strong relationships with them. MediaNV helps business's build brands and connect with potential customers online. We have a team of smart hustlers who work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment. If you have a team player mentality and are highly motivated we might be right for you.
Responsibilities and Role of a Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Create and coordinate tasks until completion in CRM. Quick response time to requests from clients. Tracking results and presenting them to clients from our management software.
- Communicate with clients for support via phone, email and text.
- Establish relationship with client and present results in monthly meetings to review reports to retain clients.
- Provide advice and guidance to clients to further improve clients marketing strategies.
- Conduct website and marketing launch meetings to set the road-map for success with clients.
- Work with our team to assist and drive initiatives that will enhance client experience and create stronger relationships with our clients.
Experience or Skills Needed
- 2 or more years of experience of digital marketing experience (preferred)
- Experience using CRM and management software to coordinate tasks
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with clients and our team
- Ability to keep composure under pressure and work in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of SEO and PPC marketing
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and navigate conversations with clients to provide solutions and progression
- Bachelore's degree or 2 year Diploma (required)
If you have just graduated and do not have experience in digital marketing but have all the required skills needed to be a great fit for the position than you are welcome to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)