MediaMonks has internship positions for future user experience experts who have the foresight to intern at MediaMonks.
About the Internship
- In this paid internship position, you will join our all-star team of Monks at our monastery on Abbot Kinney to craft award-winning work on behalf of America’s leading agencies and their brands.
- As a UX Intern at MediaMonks, you’ll learn what it’s like to work with the world’s leading agencies and brands to craft delightful experiences for A-list clients.
- You’ll join one of our dedicated UX teams to help devise the user experience for a diverse array of projects.
- You’ll get to see how client briefs develop into proposals, projects, deliveries, feedback, more feedback, ‘final’ feedback, and ultimately a final product.
- You’ll be creating flows, wireframes and prototypes like there’s no tomorrow, laying the functional foundation for our visual designers.
- You’ll gather and generate new insights, and help to develop the very tools and methods we use for UX research and design.
Become a UX Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. In addition to great food, MediaMonks offers priceless parties and the best winter sports ever if you tag along during Easter.
Being an intern at MediaMonks is simply awesome. You’ll get to do actual work for top-notch brands and businesses. But what is perhaps the most tangible testament to the unadulterated epicness of our internships are the many ex-interns that are still part of the pack. In fact, some of the first interns to join MediaMonks are now occupying the key positions within our company. With this prospect in mind, our ideal candidate is a graduate student who’s looking to kick-start their UX career with a head start.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your resumé with a short motivation detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship. Be sure to add an updated portfolio with your best UX design thinking, interaction designs and flows.
- We’re looking for a UX student on a roll who will be enrolled throughout the internship.
- You’re passionate about devising excellent user experiences and eager to master the art of user research and interaction design.
- You can grasp a product’s structure and flow in no time, and capture it in crystal-clear diagrams.
- Your great sense of empathy allows you to make user-centric decisions, based on the research and insights you help collect.
- You can quickly visualize interface and interaction ideas in Sketch.
- You install apps and sign up for services just because you’re curious about the UX and onboarding process.
- Your high level English allows you to understand and communicate complex problems and ingenious solutions.
- If you have experience capturing and presenting your UX thinking and designs in presentations, that’s a big plus.
- The best bribe you could give us would be hands-on experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, Marvel and Framer, though this isn’t a hard requirement.
- The same goes for experience doing customer research interviews and analysis.