Our Monks in Los Angeles are looking for a Production star who thinks miles(tones) ahead. In this prime position, you’ll orchestrate the practical particulars of our production team, specializing in multi-format content. You’re responsible for planning and logistics, and will also look after the administrative side of our LA productions.
By keeping track of multiple projects, deliveries and tasks, you’ll allow our Monks to completely focus on one. If that doesn’t sound rewarding, how about a competitive salary and an award or two (hundred)?
The position will include dealing with many facets of the film production process. This includes coordinating, scheduling, and managing the administrative aspect of the department. General office administration will include filing paperwork and data entry, distributing and collecting production paperwork and keeping track of different projects and tasks occurring simultaneously.
Looking for someone responsible who can work independently as well as with the group.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Assist in the managing/booking of crew
- Manage vendor accounts (issue COIs and paperwork)
- Book vehicles and equipment
- Book accommodations for travel shoots
- Print, distribute and organize all necessary paperwork on set
- Process crew payments
- Complete project wrap from start to finish
- Track outstanding payments
- Reconcile credit card charges
- Minimum 2-4 years experience
- Knowledgeable with AICP standard film production budget programs
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Proficient in Google Suite (including Google)
- Knowledgeable with Dropbox