MediaMath's mission is to help innovative marketers delight their customers and drive real business outcomes. Over 9,500 marketers in 42 countries use our enterprise solution to reach the right user with the right message for the right price, wherever they are. These are the leading brands and agencies in the world who rely on MediaMath to provide technology, services and leadership to help them continue to transform their marketing practices and compete in a quickly changing industry. Founded in 2007 as a pioneer in "programmatic" advertising, MediaMath has been recognized as a leader in the space in four independent evaluations over the last two years. MediaMath has offices in 16 cities worldwide and is headquartered in New York City.
The Product Associate will support technical and tactical product activities within MediaMath's Data Products group. Working closely with the Senior Data Products leadership team, your focus will be the tactical implementation of defined requirements; ensuring requirements communicated to Engineering are properly articulated, understood, and prioritized.
- Lead ideation, development, and ongoing management of MediaMath's Data Product features and products with guidance of senior Data Product leadership.
- Support strategy definition, prioritization and roadmap planning activities.
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize your amazing user stories into sprints.
- Work closely with product support and engineering to formalize support plans for new and existing products and features.
- Research, validate and prioritize clients' and partner product improvements across the Data Products suite.
- Communicate with partners and potential partners to understand integration opportunities, requirements and develop project plans.
- Partner across the company to bring new data products and features to market.
- An exceptional communicator - written and verbal
- Comfortable engaging with technical and business stakeholders and translating their needs to others
- Passionate about product management
- Able to demonstrate technical aptitude; solid foundational knowledge of what APIs present to our product, how APIs align with overall corporate and product portfolio strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM based subject
- Ideally one year of product management experience or background in data analysis or campaign management
- Worked in a Agile/Scrum environment
- Exposure to SQL
- Desirable: Exposure to APIs or coding - Python, shell, C++ etc.
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let's face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.