MediaMath's mission is to help innovative marketers delight their customers and drive real business outcomes. Over 9,500 marketers in 42 countries use our enterprise solution to reach the right user with the right message for the right price, wherever they are. These are the leading brands and agencies in the world who rely on MediaMath to provide technology, services and leadership to help them continue to transform their marketing practices and compete in a quickly changing industry. Founded in 2007 as a pioneer in "programmatic" advertising, MediaMath has been recognized as a leader in the space in four independent evaluations over the last two years. MediaMath has offices in 16 cities worldwide and is headquartered in New York City.
We are seeking a customer-centric and dynamic go-getter who can self-manage. The Marketing Communications Associate must be highly organized, thorough, and accurate. This position will be a key contributor in developing and executing marketing and communication strategies that increase market visibility and brand awareness, as well as amplify the Company's mission and vision internally.
- Supporting communications activations inclusive of PR, Social Media, Content
- Manage the Global PR pipeline: ensure the schedule of PR activities in NA, EMEA, JAPAC and LATAM regions remains current
- Oversight of communications budget; procurement and invoicing for vendor contracts, events, etc.
- Manage the production and distribution of Company newsletters owned by marketing
- Support the development and maintenance of the Speakers Bureau, and coordinate and assist with media and presentation training
- Support current internal communications through the coordination of information and content for internal business updates, town halls, presentation support as needed
- Industry Relations: Oversight of program budget related to membership dues, and sponsorship of special projects/research initiatives; coordination of committee representation, support content coordination, and design of presentations
- Onsite event support as needed
- Staying current with ad tech/media industry news and trends
- Able to deliver against multiple simultaneous, time-sensitive tasks with excellence
- Enthusiastic about problem solving, and building technical skills
- Self-motivated, team player, action, and results-oriented
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- 1-3 years experience working in Marketing and/or Communication Departments
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong project management skills, highly organized, and detailed with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let's face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.