MediaMath's strength is in numbers. Our technology analyzes 200 billion customer opportunities daily- more volume than the top 10 stock exchanges in the world, combined. Over 725 Mathletes in 15 global offices are trusted by two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and partner with thousands of marketers to ensure brands connect with the right audiences, in the right place, in the right time.
We believe consumers want to have meaningful conversations with their favorite and yet-to-be-discovered brands across all digital touchpoints. Our omnichannel, integrated programmatic platform unites digital media and big data to maximize the return on every marketing dollar spent by making advertising relevant, personalized, measurable and controllable.
From inventing the DSP category in 2007 to being named a Leader in Ad Tech in the 2018 Gartner's Magic Quadrant, we continue to deliver results for marketers more quickly and accurately than any other solution. Technology is changing the way consumers interact with brands. Mathletes are powering that change.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Enterprise B2B Account leader with a proven history of leading and managing large enterprise clients, in a competitive, dynamic, and evolving marketing space.
As an Account Lead at MediaMath, you are the senior strategic lead on existing accounts, developing strategies to grow the partnership.
In close partnership with your partner Engagement Director, you will engage with senior technical, operational and executive-level contacts at the client, and be expected to establish, develop, and deepen the relationships that will allow our partnership to grow.
We invented the Demand-Side category when we were founded in 2007, and in 2017 we were named a Leader by Forrester in both the DMP and DSP Waves. Marketers are adopting our vision.
If you are a self-starter with tenacious desire to win, come realize truly uncapped potential at MediaMath.
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Formulate account strategies that center on value creation and articulate value propositions MediaMath can offer to the client's business to drive outsized revenue growth for both companies
- Partner with upper-third decision makers across your clients to design, iterate, and evolve joint, multi-year roadmaps that address their priorities and challenges
- Work closely with the Engagement lead to ensure the retention of all key clients, and clear guidelines for the teams to support their accounts
- Serve as the strategic lead and point of escalation for clients and your team across your book of business and pipeline
- Work cross-functionally, communicating with and activating key business units within MediaMath to ensure delivery of your account initiatives and attainment revenue goals
- Lobby for product initiatives and data/technology/supply integrations that can contribute to the success of the clients in your book of business
- Utilize sales software (e.g., Salesforce) to track pipeline, revenue forecasts, as a repository for client needs, and to for resource and product requests
- 5+ year of Enterprise B2B SaaS strategic sales experience targeting Economic Buyers at large, direct brands
- History of hitting and exceeding revenue goals by adhering to a Customer-Focused Sales Methodology.
- Excellent communication skills; specifically, strong listening, negotiation, and presentation.
- Proven ability to establish meaningful relationships throughout all levels of client organizations with a track record of retaining key clients
- Demonstrated internal resource coordinator with an uncanny ability to rally peers to resolve problems quickly, efficiently and under pressure and/or time constraints
- Effective project management skills - ability to prioritize and methodically meet deadlines.
- Personable, charismatic, and positive.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Solution oriented and creative thinking skills to evaluate problems and to drive win -win outcomes.
If there might be a match, you'll be scheduled for a first round interview; a 30-minute phone call with our recruiting team so we may get a better understanding of why you are interested in MediaMath and why you think it's a fit. We do our best to respond to everyone, however, due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for interviews may be contacted.
Company equity. Performance Bonus. Comprehensive benefits [including $0 premium health plan for US employees]. Global Internal Mobility. Open Paid Time Off, Philanthropy and Holidays. MediaMath.org. Perks galore. MediaMath is privately held, global company headquartered in @4WTC, New York City.