We are looking for a highly motivated and creative online Account Executive with excellent analytical skills. We're seeking talented candidates who are passionate about online marketing.
- Gathering leads and acquiring new accounts (Publishers and Advertisers)
- Day-to-day management of online accounts
- Negotiate online advertising deals, translate company business standards
- Communicate with partners on a daily basis and identify opportunities to drive revenues & profitability
- Responsible to achieve quarterly revenue targets
- Monitor statistics of advertisers performance
Education and requirements
- Native/Fluent English speaker
- Sales experience in affiliate marketing from 2+years (ads, dating, binary options, forex etc.)
- Experience working with mobile and desktop traffic.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced multi-task environment with limited supervision
- Proven sales and client service track record, ideally in a tech-related field
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- Experience working with Salesforce or equivalent CRM system.
- Energetic and driven by nature, self-motivated, appetite for leadership and ownership
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent analytics skills and metric focused. Ability to analyze campaign performance, and detect potential opportunities or issues
- Resourceful and creative, ability to come up with new ideas, to solve or avoid problems innovatively, and to quickly adapt to evolving situations
- Interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and prioritize effectively
- Internet-saavy, with a genuine interest for and a good understanding of new technologies
- Knowledge of CPM, CPA, CTR, etc
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Flex hours
- Yearly vacation bonus
- Benefits after 3 months (Medical & Dental)
- Business Casual attire!
- Downtown Office