DEVELOPER, MAINTENANCE AND APPLICATION SUPPORT
Orckestra is a team of commerce experts that create modern shopping experiences online and in-store for leading retailers and brands. We’re passionate about the future of retail, and are helping our customers lead by blending digital commerce and physical stores into a new generation of omnichannel experiences. Orckestra is a subsidiary of Mediagrif, a global leader in e-business networks and online commerce. Mediagrif is a leading Canadian enterprise software company with over 500 employees in Canada, US, and Europe, and counting.
Mediagrif operates various networks, including industry leaders such as Jobboom, LesPAC, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite and ASC.
Reporting to the Vice President, Operations, the Developer, Maintenance and Application Support recognizes the urgent nature of client problem resolution. He or she will have a positive, friendly and professional attitude during support calls, an attitude that will also be reflected in written documents. He or she will follow up with clients to ensure that they understand and are using the provided solutions. The incumbent will work closely with the business solutions team to make the most of the information gained from client experiences with Orckestra products.
- Participate in the analysis and development of our solutions, based on client needs;
- Support the level 1 and level 2 client support team in order to resolve technical configuration and integration problems, adjust Orckestra’s solution productivity, and provide the necessary support to Orckestra’s business solutions;
- May occasionally be asked to support the 24/7 team during major incidents;
- Manage transferred incidents and perform adequate fixes when required;
- Perform ongoing solution maintenance (minor improvements and bug fixes) in order to ensure an exceptional stability and client experience;
- Utilize internal resources or company-based knowledge, as well as the tools provided, to target the source of the technical problems and resolve them;
- Identify, research and prioritize technical problems that affect client satisfaction and document the impact of these problems in reports and analyses;
- Document interactions with clients, as well as the solutions to the problems in incident follow-ups and when entering data into the knowledge base;
- Work closely with other members of the technical team in order to find possible solutions to client issues and requests;
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with clients and team members while efficiently managing priorities;
- Establish sound client relationships and ensure their satisfaction with timely solutions to their technical problems.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience as a .Net developer;
- Experience in customer service or support in a call center;
- Experience with helpdesk tools such as Zendesk or Web Help Desk;
- Experience with content management tools (CMS) such as Sitecore, Episerver, Sharepoint;
- Experience in e-commerce;
- Bilingualism (French and English), spoken and written;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Good knowledge of .Net platform;
- Good working knowledge of the C# language;
- Good working knowledge of web development;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server;
- Attentive listening and ability to analyze and resolve technical problems;
- Demonstrated flexibility and recognized strong learning skills in a fast-paced environment;
- Motivated, dynamic, independent and well-organized individual.
- Competitive salary;
- Work week of 37.5 hours;
- Group Insurance upon hiring;
- Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Free access to a gym;
- Occasional availability 24/7 including weekend, in order to support the level 1 and level 2 support team.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.