Ready to join a rapidly changing and growing international organization? We have just the opportunity for you! MediaCom is looking for a talented Media Planner to join our growing team.
At MediaCom, we believe that everything is connected. And that means a media agency has to think and operate in an entirely new way. So new that we don't even call ourselves a media agency. We call ourselves The Content + Connections Agency.
- Lead digital with accountability for quality, performance, deadline and operations
- Develop a solid understanding of clients’ business to provide sound digital strategy counsel
- Ensure seamless integration between digital activities and other program elements.
- Overseeing campaign launch process and digital trafficking
- Manage and report performance of all digital campaigns, optimize and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Lead and develop digital transaction plan in collaboration with CST and present to clients
- Develop and document processes to mentor junior staff members
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Build strong relationships with clients and operate as day to day client contact
Skills and Behaviour:
- Experience in client service including with an ability to communicate solution to clients.
- Robust digital and project management skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and oversee direct reports.
- Expertise across digital channels and consumer journeys
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience required working in a digital role
- College or University education preferred.