At MediaCom, we believe in People First, Better Results
We help people, brands and businesses unlock their growth potential.
Our success is underpinned by our belief that if we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for our teams but for our clients.
We’re a global company, so you’ll be working with teams and time zones from around the world. We’ve won every international award and then some.
There’s never been a more exciting time to be in marketing communications, with infinite choices and endless ways to communicate.
So what are you waiting for?
This Assistant Digital Investment Negotiator will work within the Digital Investment team to help accomplish the effective delivery of buy recommendations and negotiations in digital media for assigned clients.
Skills and Behaviour:
- Enter final buys into proprietary system (Prisma) and issue insertion orders
- Ongoing management and stewardship of campaigns
- Assist with client financials such as budget reconciliation and budget management –resolve discrepancies with billing coordinators
- Assist with the reconciliation of Ad Serving
- Create campaign reports and optimize (DCM)
- Communicate with vendors to follow up on campaign launches, optimizations, reports.
- Keep up to date on all communications with Client Service team including buy authorizations, tracking reports, buy changes, creative specifications etc.
Education and Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and multi task
- Must work collaboratively and be good at taking instructions
- Positive disposition with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Detail, accuracy and mathematical competency a must
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Solid personal organizational skills
- Driven desire to develop and excel in media career
- Ability to balance assignments while maintaining a flexible approach
- 0-1 years’ experience required
- College or University degree in Advertising/Media/Communications/Marketing desired
We are MediaCom. We believe in People First, Better Results. Visit us at www.mediacom.com to learn more.
MediaCom is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know.
MediaCom thanks all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.