About Media Temple
From its inception in 1998, Media Temple has helped web designers, developers, creative agencies and enterprises focus on successfully running and growing their business while we take care of all their hosting needs. Over 125,000 people and businesses in 100 countries rely on our people-powered web and cloud hosting solutions to host more than one million websites. Our premium service model combined with our scalable technology allows us to focus on delivering only exceptional quality solutions and best-in-class, award-winning 24/7 customer support. Our clients range from top tier designers, popular blogs and online creative communities, to global advertising agencies and major brands. With nearly 200 dedicated U.S.-based employees, Media Temple has been repeatedly recognized as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles.
Media Temple is seeking a multitalented, driven, detail- and deadline-oriented Content and Email Marketing Specialist to manage communications and content initiatives supporting Marketing campaigns.
The Content and Email Marketing Specialist for Media Temple will be responsible for building, executing and reporting engagement of email campaigns targeting multiple audiences and segments, in addition to owning the Media Temple blog and content asset creation. The successful candidate will have strong written communication skills, experience with audience segmentation and cohort targeting, as well as the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders, including Sales, Customer Success, Product, and BI, and Leadership. The position requires the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple projects at a time. The successful candidate will have experience implementing nurture, inbound, and outbound email campaigns, driving customer case studies, and managing content vendors and 3rd-party authors. Keys to success include the ability to work autonomously, own outcomes, and resolve day-to-day issues without heavy oversight. This role is the first line of communication to customers and prospects to ensure clear, compelling, and engaging communications with interesting content that positively impacts KPI metrics for success.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of all ongoing automated and lifecycle emails and blog content to communicate the company product offerings, value proposition and event initiatives.
- Manage the email campaign queue and blog pipeline and coordinate with internal stakeholders.
- Perform A/B testing and focus groups; analyze results to improve email metrics.
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practices.
- Coordinate with Product Marketing Management to ensure consistent messaging.
- Build campaigns, test, and optimize content and email cadence to hit KPI goals.
- Own the Media Temple blog and relationships with 3rd-party authors, including driving customer case studies, testimonials, eBooks, and videos.
- Ad hoc and weekly KPI reporting.
- Work effectively across Media Temple with groups such as sales, business development, and marketing to achieve business goals.
Core Job Functions:
- Oversee email campaigns from concept to completion, including distribution and analytics, to maximize revenue and ROI
- Manage agency/audience strategy and deploy initiatives based on the target audience
- Analyze and track data to maximize the performance of email campaigns to achieve customer acquisition, conversion, and growth goals
- Build expertise and become subject matter expert in email design, product development, and platform use
- Support the launch of new products and releases with the development of dynamic content that illustrates the key features and benefits and drives demand
- Develop content and content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Bachelor's or master's degree
- 5+ years’ experience in an e-commerce/marketing environment
- Familiarity with using marketing automation tools (Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, etc).
- Intermediate proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Experience with audience segmentation and targeting (Dun & Bradstreet)
- Ability to prioritize and think strategically
- High standards and an eye for detail
- Experience with email automation and personalization
- Experience with B2B and B2C marketing
- Ability to work with levels of ambiguity and solve problems independently
- Comfortable with WordPress, Salesforce.com, and Jira
- Ability to manage, communicate, and collaborate cross-functionally
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Media Temple is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identityor expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Media Temple will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and other local, state, and federal requirements.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.