Media Storm (A Division of Water Cooler Group) New York, NY (SOHO)
Integrated Media Planner, Digital
The Integrated Associate Media Planner is a valuable member of the Strategic Planning team as they support the Planners in maintaining and stewarding of all media plans and assist in the creation of media plan presentations.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Oversee trafficking and execution of Digital, Mobile and Social Media/Marketing campaigns
- Report on campaign tracking
- Campaign post buy development
- Maintain media budgets and overall budget summaries for various accounts
- Coordination of outside vendor meetings and presentations. Maintain relationships with sales vendors from various websites
- Assist in creation of Media Plan presentations with a keen eye for detail
- Provide research support during development of Objectives & Strategies and plans (tools: @Plan, Media Metrix, Nielsen-NetRatings, AdRelevance)
- Help develop media plans specifically investigating sites, special opportunities and positions
- POVs on key trends, sites, outlets, target overviews, etc.
- Internship or some work experience in a digital advertising / media agency
- Passion for the digital space from gaming, mobile, social networking, niche sites, online video, and everything in between
- Proven ability to successfully multitask
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Knowledge of DoubleClick / Dart a major plus
- Strong writing, presentation, analysis, and negotiation skills
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Prior experience with digital art tools like Photoshop is a plus
Media Storm has deep roots in the entertainment industry, having helped 60 + network, cable and theatrical companies achieve unprecedented ratings, box office and brand awareness successes throughout our 18-year history. As entertainment media specialists we understand the environmental and cultural factors that drive awareness, develop preference and create action and apply the expertise to help iconic brands in hospitality, tourism, packaged goods, beverage, fashion retail, healthcare and the non-profit sector exceed sales, bookings and awareness goals every day.