Media Storm (A Division of Water Cooler Group) New York, NY (SOHO)
Associate Media Analyst
As an Associate Analyst, Analytical Insights on our Strategic Innovation and Insights team, you’ll use your strong agency background, quantitative approach and love of all things digital to play a key role in our small but growing analytics function that is responsible for providing both high level and deep-dive analytics to some of the biggest global brands.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- The Associate Analyst, Analytical Insights is responsible for creation of dashboards and data visualizations to help clients and media teams make informed data-driven decisions and optimizations
- The Associate Analyst, Analytical Insights will demonstrate ability to perform ROI analysis
- Multi-task to assist different accounts (Tune-In, Branding, Direct Response) with ad-hoc reporting deliverables and projects
- Integrate with planning, display media, SEM, creative, and research teams to help address various client objectives including testing, measurement, cross-channel planning and overall strategy
- 0-1 year experience or internship at a media/advertising agency, network, publisher, or digital marketing position
- Expert MS Office skills, including advanced Excel (i.e. Pivot Tables, Vlookup and IF Function)
- Strong online research skills, executive communication skills and advanced knowledge of ad-servers and web analytics tools
- Knowledge of dashboards, data visualization and statistical analysis tools
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and DoubleClick a plus
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, SPSS, SAS or R a major plus
Media Storm has deep roots in the entertainment industry, having helped 60 + network, cable and theatrical companies achieve unprecedented ratings, box office and brand awareness successes throughout our 15-year history. As entertainment media specialists we understand the environmental and cultural factors that drive awareness, develop preference and create action and apply the expertise to help iconic brands in hospitality, tourism, packaged goods, beverage, fashion retail, healthcare and the non-profit sector exceed sales, bookings and awareness goals every day.