SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and projects the Developer will work on include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Application Development
- Data & Systems Integration
- Web Portal Management
- Website Design
- Project Management
- Web Hosting & Support
- Consults with clients and other project team members to design, build and manage web sites.
- Develops installation programs for websites.
- 2 years plus of development experience.
- MUST HAVE strong PHP and/or Perl experience.
- Experience with PHP frameworks (e.g. CodeIgniter, smarty, pear)
- Good database schema design skills
- Experience architecting PHP web applications
- Project management skills
- Client management experience is a plus
- CodeIgniter and/or ExpressionEngine Add-on experience is a big plus
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Passion for building high-quality products and delivering high-quality service
- A friendly, positive attitude
- Able to work productively with minimal supervision, and with remote co-workers
- Able to work well under pressure and able to meet aggressive deadlines
- Able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Significant experience working on a high-availability consumer web application is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
Work on interesting projects, get away from rigid development environment, and join a fun, close knit, growing company and receive full benefits, 401k plan with benefits, flexible schedule and more!
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume, cover letter and salary history to: (please put job title in the subject line of your email)
Director of Operations