Media Explode is an integrated marketing agency grown in the heart of South Brooklyn. We have created a new role for an Account Marketing Manager to work closely with our founders and marketing team to help build out & lead the execution of client marketing campaigns. Some prior experience is required, but open to all levels.
GENERAL TASK BREAKDOWN:
- Work very closely w/ small team to lead and guide the execution of our marketing campaigns. This involves overseeing that all necessary campaign tasks are being done, as scheduled; and assigning any work to the appropriate part of your team.
- Build & nurture relationships with assigned accounts, acting as the main point of contact for them.
- Act as the liaison for all negative online reputation - working closely with your accounts & their clients to identify the cause of a negative situation and following a set strategy to remedy the situation.
- Applicant must feel comfortable talking to many different people, via the phone & in-person, daily.
- Assist with daily, miscellaneous, office & client-related tasks.
- Demonstrate interest & experience in Social Media, Email Marketing, & Overall Online Marketing
- Be creative, inspired, and passionate - must be able to collaborate & brainstorm new ideas
- Be trendy & pop culture obsessed - must have finger on the pulse of what's happening / trending
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), detail oriented, and organized
- Highly motivated & results-oriented
- Great energy and attitude
- Self-starter with ability to work well both independently as well as with others
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.
MAJOR PLUSES: Graphic Design, Ability to Write Entertaining Copy, Copywriting
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)